Wednesday, February 4, 2009

kanimayo...........

Before talking about my title, i want to tell you that i hate the whole study process at school. My school has driven me crazy. This week is full of exams, argh, i hate exams. Tomorrow i'm going to have Islamic Education and Biology tests. I supposedly study, but my body is too weak, my brains aren't ready to study them, and i'm too sleepy so i fell asleep at 5 p.m until 9 p.m, wake up to get some dinner, and then go to sleep again and now i wake up again. Pretty unhealthy habit, huh? I know, and this week is full of rainy days, yes i love rain, but it can kill my mood sometimes, kill my romantic mood. "Thunder" from Boys Like Girls is the loveliest song ever, i even wished for special someone to sings me this song, hmmffh.

Anyway, Saturday, please come hurry! I'm craving for sushi, right now. All i can think of is some mouthwatering kanimayo tobiko maki, oh my God, sushi is the best creation of all time! Or maybe, if i don't have anything on Friday after school, maybe i'll go to Sushi Tei by my own, i like walking alone when the Mall isn't crowded, and Friday is the right time to do that.
(Yawn) I'm yawning. Gotta go, folks!

xoxo,
Menteee

1 comment:

Benakribo said...

wooh nooo! kanimayoooo tobiko makiiii AAAAAAAAAAA !!!

MASUK masuk ada logo sushi tei langsung perut gue mulai introo .. krukk krukk cess .. aheuaheuahea

besok sushi aaahh !!! :D