Friday, February 6, 2009

teenage phase

Today has started not very well, actually. I overslept and woke up at 10 am. That was sucks, because i had miss the shooting for my class movie, and yet this is best scene, argh! Screw my insomnia for this one. Also, i was already late for my pop piano lesson. I quickly took a shower and went to Yamaha PIM 2, and there Mr. Fancy was, sitting on the chair played the clavinova, waiting for me. And even worse, i didn't play the song very well, yet he was patient enough to teach me the chords again, sorry Mr. Fancy. After took some piano lesson, i took chemistry lesson. Yes, on beautiful Saturday where you supposed to meet some friends, catch some parties, gone wild and having fun, i have some chemistry lesson, and what's wrong with that, huh? :p
Anyway, i've just had an amazing dinner at Sushi Tei, Senayan City. It was (too) crowded, but yet i patienly wait for taste some mouthwatering kanimayo tobiko maki(s), salmon maki(s), crunchy roll(s), and share some sukiyaki and salmon head with my mom and sister, now imy stomach is full! Yeay! Oh yeah, while i patiently wait the long queue at Sushi Tei, i realized that many people nowadays are so impatient.
And for sudden, i'm glad that i've through the phase where i go to some place unsure when i'm coming home until midnight There's nothing wrong with that, though. But when i think of that phase again, i realize that i was so stupid. I did that not because i want to meet some friends, i did that because i want to be recognized. Like "hey, i've gone to the mall, too, you know?" For me, that is stupid. Don't get me wrong, but i kinda disagree with opinion "teenagers life = having fun". There are so much things beside popularity, fame, and fortune . We all want to be recognized, we all want to be popular, i know you do, because i've felt that. But you see, i never reach the top of my game because i never satisfied of what i've done to gain my status quo. It's okay to be recognized, but sometimes you just have to find the good ways. I want to be recognized as a very goody-goody girl who never taste bad stuffs, rather than recognized as a girl who's partying, a lot. And it's okay to be geek and freak! I'm a fashion geek, none of my friends understand the word "Rodarte" or "Marchesa". They maybe even think that Alexander Wang and Vera Wang are related. They hate when i said that Zara is cheap for some high-end fashion label, so what? They always feel that i'm an antisocial person and hate mall, so what? I hate when my friends discuss the exams and they don't like me for being cynical, so what? Someday, somehow, i'll grow into a great persona, i know that. You're the one who knows yourself best, not your friends, or even your mom and dad, so, if you like your science books, fine. Be a dilligent student. You like to bake your own cupcakes, sell them then. You like watch TV all day long, find some good informations and tell the world. You can be your own person to be recognized by the world.
You didn't like my post, then so what? Maybe only few people who read my blog and capture my honesty about what i think, but i don't care. As long as i could write my feelings, that's okay. So, start a road, keep dreaming, remember, someday, you'll be great.

xoxo,
Menteee

5 comments:

Acchan said...

kok gw merasa tersindir ya.........

Mente said...

jangankan elo, gue aja yg buat merasa tersindir

Acchan said...

lhooooh kok?!

Mente said...

krn gue pernah melewati fase itu, jadi kaya ngejek diri sendiri

Amira Zaranadia said...

nice post ka mente eheheheheheh