Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Schizophreniac

I often hear voices right now, blame the word schizophreniac. Anyway, yes, i've changed my link to http://yellowisthenewblack.blogspot.com. *why mente whyyyyyyyyy* Ok, let me tell you why, first of all, the "monyetkuning" domain made me feel, i don't know, "alay"? And now, i surely notice that i hate monkeys, i like chimpanzees and orang utans, which are calmer and cuter and more human friendly than those regular monkeys. And yes No#2, i've deleted most of my previous posts, i'm getting bored with them, they're just some trash written by me, so yeah! I'm a boring person, whatever.
So, today has been exciting, although i couldn't do my History and Chemistry test, i don't give a damn about those asses (whoops). I'm back to Labsky Community Drum again, or you can call them Lamuru, after all those "I'm vacuum right now" crap from my mouth, yes, i miss play my gallon, make some noisy noise again. Today Lamuru got an interview with Ouch Magazine, when i've got the magazine, i'll scan it for you. And the best part is.........................



Mind the badass face of mine. Yes, it's the Lamuru custom drumsticks! I finally got them after a loooong wait. Aren't they such awesome babies? I think i'm gonna name both of them, and then give them some custom labels again by myself. Oh well, school's awesome, without the study part. Ciao!

xoxo,
Menteee

No comments: