Friday, January 16, 2009

diy or die

I kinda upset. I regret myself for going to school today, just because i thought there would be this seminar lectured by some of the most prestigious and qualified universities in Indonesia, such as ITB, UI, and UGM. I consider and often think what's the best for my future, know about qualified universities and know what they have is important. Yeah, call me a geek or a psycho, but i can't live teenagers forever. I grow up, i have to get some higher and better educations. Eventually, the seminar is only for 12th graders and i was stuck at Mosque, trying so hard to listen to this Enterpreneurship seminar, argh!
Anyway, i have this keyring that has many charms and beads all over it, it's so giant, and heavy. I couldn't do anything with it, so i unhooked some of the charms (mostly the big ones) to make it lighter. And then......................
I have this idea to make the charms into something more useful, like statement necklace, earrings, or even charm bracelet! So i think tomorrow i'm gonna ask my driver which places that has necklace chains or something. Here are some of the precious ones :

The triple thread are awwwesome for statement necklace!

Photobucket Photobucket
I love bunnies! And for the oval ones, my mom will laugh if i wear these for earrings -_-

Photobucket
Some of them aren't unhook yet, i'm gonna unhook more later for the charm bracelets.

Oh well, diy projects starts now, or die! ;p

xoxo,
Menteee

No comments: