Thursday, January 15, 2009

cookie jar

Ugh, i want some cookies right now, gimme some Famous Amos ;)
Anyway, i haven't update my blog since....... okay, just 4 days. I've been doing some great things this week. I finally came back to school again, meeting my friends on last Monday, and my classmates were crazy! They were hugging me and screamed out loud and kept saying they miss me, whoa! I miss those screams, and i'm glad i finally come back to Jakarta, to my school. But of course, aside of missing my schoolmates, i also hate to come back to my school. Reason? The school study process, ugh, i hate studying, and leaving school about one week makes me crazy, i mean, i miss so many lessons and i have to study harder now. I wish i was like Rico from Hannah Montana, he has this photographic memory so he can remember anything that he sees in just seconds.
But oh well, meeting my friends again was awesome, Wednesday was awesome for me. My physics teacher (i think) forgot to teach my class, and my class throwing some knockout stories like things we did during Trip Observasi, we cracked our laughs really hard because there were many funny moments that we had or just heard some horror stories that made you horrified, or doing some pranks that i couldn't tell you because it's cruel (secret, sssh) we're all gather around and it makes me feel like i'm having the best school mates :)
******************************
So today my school is doing some events called Parents day, my school invites many people who professionally doing their job very well, my school even make some Universities stands, i bet there are about 20 stands. These are for 12th graders actually, but it feels so lucky that they did this every year, it helped me a lot for my future, since i can't decide which job that i would love to choose. For 10th graders, there are these studies about faculty classes that we could choose in the future. I took the law class and medical class. The law class was great, we were doing some case simulation and i've got to be an attorney. The medical class? Good, but not great. I wished that my father or my mother could fill this class, since they are both doctors ;p
Oh well, today is the report-card day, too! How's mine? Let me show you my scores :
(The italic ones is for the practical ability scores)
Islamic Education : 82, 78
Civic Education : 74
Indonesian : 77, 75
English : 84, 81
Math : 68 -________________-
Physics : 77, 75
Biology : 74, 78
Chemistry : 68 -______________-, 76
History : 76
Economy : 75
Sociology : 80
Music : 80
Sports : 67 -____________________-
Information Technology : 75, 80
Japanese : 92, 88
Local Education : 85
The -_____________- means they are horrible, and yeah you've got me right, i hate those 3 lessons ever since i became high school student, argh! I'm getting lazier (and more stupid), i mean, the only thing that i really proud is my Japanese!
Tomorrow is Friday, and i have to do the usual-school-jogging. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please pray that tomorrow is RAINY DAY!

xoxo,
Menteee

No comments: