Saturday, January 10, 2009

come with me, reality

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Yes peeps, i'm back from my late-holiday to Japan! How was it? Marvelous, splendid, although i didn't buy many stuffs, but hey, holiday is about finding and experiencing new things, right? I did my culinary travel, and yes, japanese food are = Y-U-M! I went to Disneysea too, and i cried when i arrived there, hehe :D You can see my photos in my Facebook account.
Anyway, back to reality, i left school for about one week, and surely many things left. Back to reality, girl. Now i have to study hard again, have some scolding moments with my teacher, and happy moments with my school mates, again! Gosh, i miss my friends, my class, and i heard there are 5 new students in my school. How cool is that? Ha! Bye folks!

xoxo,
Menteee

No comments: