Thursday, November 20, 2008

English roses

Hello guys! Sorry i haven't update my blog, it's been a very busy week, and you may wondering why i never online for a while, well.....................
My laptop (yes, my laptop) has lost its data, AGAIN! FOR 2 TIMES! It has broken and now it's already fixed so i can do a chit-chat for ya again :D
And you may wondering (again), "why this hyper monkey suddenly use english this time?" let me tell you, mates. I want to improve my english, so i decided to improve my english, here, at my blog! Sooooooooooo now i'm going to use english as my first language at my blog, no offense for you indonesians who used indonesian's lingo in their blog, i'm going to use indonesian's language too, you know. But only for special times, for really funny crazy stories. Because it will be "nendang" if i use Indonesian. Well, i guess that's all, i'm gonna do Magrib pray. But i think at night (maybe around 8/9 pm) i will update my blog, i wanna share my fashion-cusion stories. See ya!

xoxo,
Menteee

No comments: