Saturday, November 29, 2008

anti-socializing, just peep-styling

It's a very hot saturday afternoon, and i'm feeling........... anti-socializing. It's supposed to be a day when you're out with your friends, catch some parties, hanging out at the mall, or dancing your feet off everywhere. Those are what you do on Saturday, but i'm stuck here at the apartment, updating my blog. I'm supposed to catch my brother's event, HAQATA, at Bakti Mulya 400 School, but i'm so lazy (i know, i'm lame) to catch some music events. I never like music events or "pentas seni", you called, it's loud and crowded, i feel like "cendol" if i go to some music events, except concerts. So, whatever, you may call me lame, but it's me, the lame me.
So, to change my social activities, i catch something on streetpeeper, and i found some stylish people :
Photobucket
Two girls from San Fransisco

Photobucket
London's chick

Photobucket
CHANEL IMAN! I love her :3

Well, just enjoy them, i'll gonna do Ashar, see ya folks! (click the picture if you want to see it clearly)

xoxo,
Menteee




No comments: