Monday, December 1, 2008

Melancholic?

Oh God, i can't believe it's already December, which is we'll welcoming a new year, again. Time is really fast-forwarding, guys. I wish i could return back the times, but oh well, you can't fight the force of God. Anyway, how's your school life? How about mine? Well....... terminated. My teachers are really sensitive, my chores are so... so lame, ugh i hate school when they celebrate FINAL TEST. Please pray for me, for good grades, especially in science studies, i wanna be a science-class student!
Oh yeah, some people (well, plenty of them actually) tell me, that my current posts (which i used english for the first language) are really good, but they miss me, the hyperactive me, on my blog (read my previous posts if you want to know). Now, i'm like, a very melancholic person. I'm not blaming them, though. If you meet me in person, i'm a very total different person. I'm such a monkey, i walk everywhere and say hi to everyone i met. But you know, this blog, monyetkuning, means like an expression to me. I put all of my emotions here, the melancholic side that i never show to everyone who knows me. So i hope you like my posts now, remember, i'll post something in Indonesian, just for refreshing. Give me comments mates, or if you just want to fill my c-box, it's up to you. Keep in touch!

xoxo,
Menteee

No comments: