Friday, November 28, 2008

Raindrops, do you love Twilight?

I've just deleted some blogs, so you don't have to read my trash stories, ha! As usual, it has always been a very busy weekend. Lots of assignments, projects, remedys, tests, d'oh! I never like them, anyway, who likes homeworks and tests? I realized something, now the weather has been very crazy. In the afternoon, it's so hot, my slanted eyes even more slanted because the sun makes my eyes melted, making my tears coming out, so i can't see clearly when i'm out in the sun. It even blows a very heavy wind, so my hair oftenly not in good condition when i'm out eating outside class. But in the noon to evening, it's often raining. But that's okay i guess, i always love rainy days, it's warm yet cold, and romantic. Ah, i'm such a dreamer, always fall with the romance-thing.
So, everybody's exciting about upcoming Twilight movie. How about me? I'm excited too, of course. I've read the book and Ms. Meyer was Ggenius (double G, even better than genius), and Edward Cullen has running across my mind all the time :D And suddenly i remember, oh God, i've made promise to my junior school girls, if twilight make a premiere here in Jakarta, we will watch it together. Cikui have told me that (the promise), and she said to me that Twilight will open its first premiere on Saturday, but she have an idea to watch it on Sunday. So, should i watch the first premiere? I don't know, i mean, as i said, i've been very busy (well not really busy actually), but i'm exhausted. Really, exhausted, i really need a rest, i can't force myself to go and just watch a movie (well, it's not just a movie, it's Twilight!), it will be a disaster, because if i'm exhausted, it will be a bad day, i'm really moody right now. I don't know, please give me raindrops of happy mood, right now.

xoxo,
Menteee

No comments: