Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Possesions

I’ve just done my school time, now I’m in my mother’s office, updating my lovely blog again. Since this is the only internet connection I get (besides my Dad’s wi-fi), so I try accept this fact with a very big heart, hikes’ :’( I already missed my mom and dad, they’ve just gone overseas. My mom went umroh -I don’t know if she did this to do her job as a medical staff or just want to do this on her own- while my dad went to Shanghai to attend some medical congress. I pray for their safety on plane.
Meanwhile, yesterday I did my history task for today (yes, Sistem Kebut Semalam works, guys!). I did a splendid autobiography about Rabindranath Tagore, a very talented yet legendary poetry. While I was doing this task, I read one of his love poetry and these words hits me right away:
Love does not claim possession,
but gives freedom.
Do you understand what he said? No, I’ve never got that experience, I was still naïve, and I’m still a kid. So, by my interpretation, have you ever loved someone but that someone has already got his/her own someone specials? I won’t say soul mate for this time, because we (my and you, lovely readers) still young, we still get plenty time to find our own soul mate. So, have you? If you did, read those above words. That really hits me right away; I’ve met so many people who have suffered because of heartbreak. Is it okay to feel heartbreak? Of course it’s okay, we’re still human, and we’re never perfect. Is it okay if you cry because of it? It’s terribly okay, too! But remember those words: Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom. “Cinta tak harus memiliki”, sometimes you don’t have to own that person or make that person to love you back. If you really love someone, you’ll let her/him go to pick her/his own choices of love. If you really love this person, you’ll pray for his/her happiness. You’ll be happy if that person happy. Isn’t that sweet? Yes, it’s sweet. I’ve read a book that says “Love is a sweet torment”, it is true, sometimes love makes us painful, but you want to feel it more and more. Love is a four letter word described gazillion complicated sentences.
So, readers, if right now you feel that you’re having a very bad heartbreak, you’ve just ended your previous relationship, or if you just feeling empty because you’ve got no someone to think to, read those words again, I believe that you are ready to spread some love and finding your someone specials. I know you’ll do, won't you?

xoxo,
Menteee

1 comment:

Acchan said...

YOEHHH CINTA TAK HARUS MEMILIKI CUY!
*sembah sujud*