Friday, May 15, 2009

need no matter

About my title, i've promised myself from now on, that i'll continue to writing on this blog. even though that if i'll never get my own internet connection at my home. Being inactive because the lack of internet connection really pissed me off. I really love to write, writing is a way to express my thoughts and feelings, and it feels good when i write something, whether it's important or not.
Right, let's move on to my life. So, how's my life? It's pretty well bad, actually. I hate my school (who doesn't?). I hate to do my assignments, i'm not pretty sure that i will have my seat in Science/IPA class, and i'm not quite satisfied with my scores right now. And the problem is, i feel really lonely at school. Isn't that weird? Mente, the yellow girl, is feeling lonely? In many case, i'm still a human with feelings, sometimes i do get lonely, even if i have my friends around. "Have you ever felt that you have everything that everybody wanted but your life is still like an empty hole?" That sentences hit me right away. Oh my, i'm such an emo -_-
But anyway, to heal my loneliness, i watch disney movies. many disney movies. Disney movies are always nostalgic and memorable. I watched Little Mermaid many times and never get bored with it. Besides Disney movies, i also get some new hobbies, such as making silly songs. Acchan is the first lucky star victim to hear one of my newest silly song, i titled it "Cream Soup", at that time i was really hungry and craving for some cream soup, so i did it!
Want to know my other new interest?.................................................


watching Korean hit show "Boys Over Flowers". Please raise your hand if you like to watch it, too!


I know, sounds lame, and weird, and crazy. But hey, some of my schoolmates (they're all girls) are watching that show. Last week, we watched that show on my friend's laptop and we're all screaming because of the gorgeous casts. I've tried sooooo hard to not to watch it, but it's too late, it's contagious yet temptatious. My mind is already contaminated by those Korean guys! I continue to watch it at home, and i always having my pillow around so i can bite it when i'm too excited to watch some heart racing scenes. I even couldn't believe myself, but here i am, hoping that one day that i'll go to South Korea and meeting them :p I had a HUGE crush on Kim Bum, who played the part of So Yi Jung, the playboy one slash gifted potter. The fact is, he's young, and he's single, and he never has a girlfriend, isn't that cuuuuuuute? :3



KIM BUM YOU HAVE STOLEN MY HEART

I think it's enough for today. As i promised you, i'll continue my writing hobby and i can assure you, that you'll read my minds again through this blog. Love ya!

xoxo,
Menteee

2 comments:

Monday! said...

YAAMPUN MENTE AKHIRNYA UPDATE! Emang ya nteee senyumnya itu loooooh huahahaha

Mente said...

YOI MAN BEDEEEH! gue kalo ntn udah tereak2 haah :p