Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year's randomness

HEY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

How's your new year's eve folks? Hope you had an amazing party last night, how about me? I'm staying at my house, watching some good movies on HBO, saving my energy for my late-holiday. I envy my best friends a little bit, they were celebrating new year's at one of my friend's place, so i bet there were lot of madness there, i hope you were having fun girls :) I'm okay here :p
Well, i don't know, i'm a little bit hopeless about 2009, especially because i'll be seventeen next September! Seventeen! That's a legal age, and maturity age. Ugh, i hate to be an official adult, i don't want to grow up, i want to be forever immature teenager :( So maybe in 2009 i will be this spoiled kid, just enjoying rest of my kid-time. Ah, i don't know, it's been crazy today, i haven't slept since 5 pm yesterday, crazy enough! I'll take some nap, bye!

No comments: