Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

Finally folks, i have found the shoes of my dream! I went to Zara today and found this cute yet rockin' sneakers, and it costs about 450 thousands rupiah, not too shabby yet expensive for Zara stuffs *sure, it's already a discount price -_-*, anyway i've seen Acchan's post about her best and worst moments in 2008, and i think i'm gonna write them, too! Since 2008 is my favorite year, idk why ;p

(Not in orders)
BEST
1. Got new laptop for my 16th birthday :)
2. Graduated junior high school, with good grades.
3. Entering high school.
4. Went to Dufan with my best mates and OSIS-MPK PANCA.
5. Surprise from my best mates, thanks guys :D
6. Birth of Ezra, my littlest sibling.
7. Losing some weight, YEAH!
8. Twilightnism, since February.
9. And bunch of laughs this 2008 :D

WORST
1. Leaving junior high school
2. Being 10th grade, high school dramas!
3. Missing junior high school friends
4. Little income, much outcome o___0/besar pasak daripada tiang
5. Losing so many things, like camera and ipod.
6. Breaking other people stuffs errrrgh.
7. Dramas, dramas and more dramas!

My wishes for 2009 :
1. I wish i can be more mature, because in 2009 i'm turning 17 (LEGAL!)
2. I wish i can be more responsible and careful.
3. I wish i can lose SOME WEIGHT :p
4. I wish i can get a car, and have some driving lessons ;)
5. I wish i can get good grades and be a science-class student.
6. I wish i can save my money a lot for 2009.
7. I wish i can get bunch of new clothes, develop my own style.
8. I wish i can bond with my high school friends, much better.
9. I wish i can get less drama, life is too short to be wasted.
10. I wish i can go somewhere beautiful by myself, for a relaxation.
11. I wish i can get love, support, plus tons of hugs from every people that i love :)I
12. I wish i can meet Edward Gregory Westwick (?)

Ok, the last one please, ignore it, but hey, you can wish for anything, right? ;) So lets count the hours, folks. Let's celebrate the new year with bundle of joy and love.

xoxo,
Menteee

No comments: