Wednesday, December 24, 2008

brianstorm

No, i'm not listening to Arctic Monkeys, Adele instead :p Argh, i have so many ideas this holiday, yet i don't know how to do all of them :( My head is brainstorming with these ideas, here are some plans that i would love to do this holiday :

1. Go to Pasar Senen! Ugh, so badly wanna go there! I try to find some old-worn oxford shoes, or even better, ankle boots -_-
2. Gossip Girl season 2 marathon! I miss my so-hot-yet-tortured-yet-devilish Chuck Bass, ah Edward Westwick is bittenly yummy :3
3. See my winter clothes, which mostly borrowed from someone. I hope the items are classic, so it's easy to mix and match them.
4. Make some sweets, like fudges, s'mores, or even better, dry cakes! I never try to touch the oven, holiday season is the right time to do it.
5. Make the new link for my blog....

"WHOAAAAAA, YOU MEAN YOU"RE MOVING TO THIS NEW ONE?"

No, silly friends, i'm sticking to this lovely one, i'm going to make a new blog for my alter-ego.

"WHAT? AN ALTER EGO?"

Yes, like Beyonce who named Sasha Fierce as her alter-ego on stage, i have one too as my alter-ego of fashion! Why am i doing this? Well, i love fashion so much, i fell in love with designing, so suddenly i'm having this crazy idea to make some new fashion blog, full of sketches and drawings, plus my favorite personal fashion stuffs, yum :3 So please pray for this secret alter ego, i have drawn her, but i need to make her more perfect, it's still 10% :p

"OKAY, SO WHAT'S HER NAME? WHAT IS SHE LOOK LIKE?"

It's still a secret, friends, just pray she'll be finished as soon as possible, love ya!

xoxo,
Menteee

p.s : for those who have my msn and want to know her name terribly, take a look at my name, it's her intial :p

No comments: